ABB IRB 52 PAINTING ROBOT
The ABB IRB 52 painting robot is a compact and specialized compact painting robot that offers a professional and high quality solution for painting small and medium-sized parts in a wide range of industries.
Some of its main features are:
- It has a compact design that allows reducing the size of the spray booth, ventilation requirements and power consumption of the system.
- It has great flexibility and versatility, as it can be mounted on the floor, inverted, on the wall or inclined, and has a wide range (1.2 or 1.45 meters) and a load capacity of up to 7 kg.
- It has a high speed and precision that allows it to deliver short cycle times and high quality paint.
- It has an integrated paint system (IPS) that includes color change valves, air and paint regulation, and high-speed process control, providing precise process regulation, high quality finish and paint savings.
- It has a paint-specific controller (IRC5P) that features a user-friendly interface, customizable software for paint cell monitoring (RobView 5) and a superior motion system (IRC5P).